otousan
Battle tag: daddy#22147

Otousanfyi - Hunter apply

Post by otousan » 07 Jul 2019, 01:40

Raid Role (healer/DPS/tank): DPS
Link to armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... otousanfyi
Link to wow progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... Otousanfyi
Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... otousanfyi (the guild OA kept the logs on private, so theres really nothing i can add on mythic in 8.2)
Link a screenshot of your raid-UI (imgur.com):
Most notable alt (link armory): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ther/avadu

Why are you leaving your current/last guild?:
Placeholder Title Guild disbanded, after that and because of my working schedule i was raiding with the guild Potencial

Potencial they are weren't big fans of my attitude (somehow i always kept my mouth shut during raids so i really don't know what was the officer talking about in which kinda put me in the mood to leave the guild).

Once Again Was raiding for the sake of raiding and due to my working schedule there was no other guild where i could fit my raiding time in.

Why do you want to join Santa Maria?: It has a good progression and good rankings, and without being cocky or whatsoever, i consider myself a good player and i think i can help in getting SM into the top 100 guild.

What is your raiding experience this expansion?: Cutting Edge in Uldir (Rank 150 world), raided in a top Portuguese guild, but then moved to England and my working schedules were messed up and was forced to change guild.

When did you start playing WoW?: Private server o TBC, then officially, started playing wow at the start of Wotlk were i've been raiding ever since, except during Pandaria that, due to the bad content did not raid, was just playing casually.

Do you have a reliable PC & connection?: Yes

Are you comfortable speaking on Discord?: Yes.

Do you know anyone here who can vouch for you?: Not sure if i know anyone from this guild, the only member that i talked with was with Shammonk

Anything you would like to add?: In this recent guild where i was i did a dick move basically, and when the jaina mount dropped, i kept it for myself. I never did this before and i dont feel proud of doing that, but its part of my integrity being honest, i think its important to say and why in my defense you should take this in consideration before replying. I was going to leave the guild no matter what. Just did it in a bad way basically, although as i said before : I dont do this kind of things
- Also one of the reasons i am applying now is because im moving back to portugal where FINALLY my working schedules will be fixed for good, i will have time to raid with you guys (which in first and i declined with shammonk when he first added me on bnet asking if i was interested in joining the guild)

Thank you for the raiding, hope to hear from you guys soon xoxo
Sov
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle tag: sov#2531

Re: Otousanfyi - Hunter apply

Post by Sov » 07 Jul 2019, 02:20

Hey @otousan, thank for applying to Santa Maria, we will get back to you in the next couple of days.

If you have any questions in the meanwhile, feel free to add me on battle.net (sov#2531).

As we need logs to fairly judge anyone, please check if you can add screenshots of the private logs or in the worst case log for yourself in an heroic clear, so we have at least something.

Regards,

Sov.
otousan

Post by otousan » 07 Jul 2019, 02:29

got it, logs from the last raid i've done with them
Sov
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle tag: sov#2531

Post by Sov » 07 Jul 2019, 22:43

Hey, as much as we like people being honest, we have to decline your application. F.ex. we still farm Jaina for the mount and prio the people who had raiderstatus at the moment of the kill. All current trials who got the mount, traded it over (they get the mount, just at a later point), if one of them would not trade it, that person would raise a huge middlefinger to the people who progressed to get at this point.

We wish you the best in your search for a suitable guild.

Regards,

Sov.