Application from Dementius - Mage

dementius
Battle tag: medicinar#2394

Application from Dementius - Mage

Post by dementius » 08 Feb 2019, 18:51

A user, Dementius, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Character name: Dementius
Class: Mage
Why should we choose you and what is your reason for applying?:
Hi, well I am really dedicated player to this game and want to clear mythic raid this tier since last tier I was so close to get CE. Before each fight I study whole fight for my class and I take a look at some videos to get familiar with all the overlapping mechanics. My reason for applying is that I don't feel comfortable in my current guild anymore. I think I can do much better than I am currently doing with this guild.
Battle tag: medicinar#2394
Raid Role (healer/DPS/tank): DPS
Link to armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Dementius
Link to wow progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... /Dementius
Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
Link a screenshot of your raid-UI (imgur.com):
Most notable alt (link armory): Tbh I am not playing alts much, I have dh (Notrepaired) and hunter (Alastria), but they are only 370-ish. It easy to gear up alts with this patch, but I focused up on my main mage to get BIS items for mythic progressing and to get high ilvl (404 ilvl eq atm).
Why are you leaving your current/last guild?: I am one of the officer in guild atm but people just don't do the thing they should do as mythic raiders (consumables, make it on time on raid, etc). Like I said I am not comfortable there.
Why do you want to join Santa Maria?: First of all, I want to have good fun raiding this tier while progressing mythic, also my aim is to get CE this tier.
What is your raiding experience this expansion?: I am 6/8M Uldir, I was progressing Mythrax and my best pull was 30%. After that, I wasn't able to make it on time on raid next time and ofc guild killed it even they came into last phase just once but that was the kill, after that we extended every reset because it was end of Uldir. I was progressing Ghuun mythic also, best try was 4%, I feel really bad because of that because I put a lot of work into it, to explain people everything as officer but it just didn't work, some people was little bit undergeared because they were playing with their alts (lock especially). This patch I got Curve in 1st week of the patch, but with pug because my guild wasn't able to kill last 2 bosses for some reason. Also I am 1/9M atm, I know it's an easy boss to kill, I one shotted 1st boss with pugs. :)
When did you start playing WoW?: I was start playing in Cataclysm then I stopped, and came back when Legion started. I am playing since then with no breaks.
Do you have a reliable PC & connection?: Yes, I do.
Are you comfortable speaking on Discord?: Yes.
Do you know anyone here who can vouch for you?: Unfortunately no.
Anything you would like to add?: I hope you will get my application into consideration even you are not recruiting atm, that's all from me :D
Nurj
Ranged officer
Ranged officer
Battle tag: klujer#2981

Re: Application from Dementius - Mage

Post by Nurj » 09 Feb 2019, 12:21

Hello Dementius, currently we're not recruiting, so I'll have to decline your application. Good luck in your search for a new guild.