Application from Radioacvwolf - Monk

Radioacvwolf
Battle tag: zWhiteWolf#2127

Application from Radioacvwolf - Monk

Post by Radioacvwolf » 07 Feb 2019, 02:43

A user, Radioacvwolf, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Character name: Radioacvwolf
Class: Monk
Why should we choose you and what is your reason for applying?:
I want to progress again in this tier, have fun in the guild while maintaining "no joking around" when it comes to progression raid and i like the competative aspect.I now my class inside and out i can provide good dps while doind the tacts. and im always up to date with my class.I raid because i like to have fun while raiding and when it comes to progress im all for it and respect the raid leader but when we do a regular clear i like to have fun.My goal for this tier is to get CE and work hard to get it.
Battle tag: zWhiteWolf#2127
Raid Role (healer/DPS/tank): DPS
Link to armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... dioacvwolf
Link to wow progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... dioacvwolf
Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/My7NvbGrDcL6wZHd/
Link a screenshot of your raid-UI (imgur.com):
Most notable alt (link armory): Currently no but i have 120 dh and 111 Aff lock
Why are you leaving your current/last guild?: Vindicta Nocturna: I joined Vindicta Nocturna in 2017 and raided with them for 1.5y and had a good time we managed to get 10/11 Antorus but everybody gave up since they were going on the summer break.Then i got a job and couldnt raid with them anymore because raid times werent ideal and i was on every progress boss in Uldir but when they killed it i wasnt abel to join because of my job and at that point i steped down form the core raiding team since i didnt want to make them inv new people everytime i wasnt abel to come and explain tacts to them over and over again and i then left because most of our core members left and the atmosphere changed and it wasnt the same anymore for me so im looking for a new home. Ancient Tempes: This guild that im in right now i joined 2w ago and they seem toxic to me and im not having a great time raiding with them not in that condition.
Why do you want to join Santa Maria?: I want to compete in mythic progression and hang around good people
What is your raiding experience this expansion?: My best raiding expirience was in Antorus since i had a good time and i liked the progression and didnt have a job so i got to raid and became good and learned my class to full and loved the dedication you had to put into the progression :P Antorus- 10/11 M Uldir 3/8 M
When did you start playing WoW?: In Legion
Do you have a reliable PC & connection?: Yes
Are you comfortable speaking on Discord?: Yes
Do you know anyone here who can vouch for you?: Sadly no
Anything you would like to add?: I hope that you take my application into consideration and give me a chance since i didnt get to raid M Uldir and i know that it looks bad but hopping you understand.I respect raid leaders calls and if he choose my class is not the best for encounter i wont mind sitting out and let you progress.
Sov
Melee officer / admin
Melee officer / admin
Battle tag: sov#2531

Re: Application from Radioacvwolf - Monk

Post by Sov » 07 Feb 2019, 07:52

Hey, thank you for applying to Santa Maria. Sadly we have to decline your application as we are currently not recruiting any melee.
We wish you the best of luck in your search for a new guild.

Regards,

Sov.