Application from Yahuei - Rogue

Yahuei
Battle tag: Lifegrip#2833

Application from Yahuei - Rogue

Post by Yahuei » 04 Feb 2019, 12:15

A user, Yahuei, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Character name: Yahuei
Class: Rogue
Why should we choose you and what is your reason for applying?:
The first thing would be that i am an avid reader of theorycrafting so i try to know my class inside out and min-max everything. I always come prepared to raids ( tactics, food, flasks, runes even if they are provided by the guild, i like to be ready). I accept criticism and admit when i am wrong , i try to learn from my mistakes and always strive to improve. I have a working mic and don't shy away to use it, if i am needed. And last but not least i am an sociable and friendly guy, so i'll get along with the guild even outside of raids.

The reason for applying is simple, i think your guild fits my playstyle and i think i would be a good fit in here.
Battle tag: Lifegrip#2833
Raid Role (healer/DPS/tank): DPS
Link to armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nor/Yahuei
Link to wow progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/draenor/Yahuei
Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
Link a screenshot of your raid-UI (imgur.com): I am writing this app from my phone but can provide and UI asap.( i got the usual stuff weakauras details bigwigs exorsus rclootcouncil etc)
Most notable alt (link armory): -
Why are you leaving your current/last guild?: I am currently a social in my current guild , been gone a long time because of exams and looking to get back to raiding as i finished uni and have alot of free time on my hands.
Why do you want to join Santa Maria?: I checked your roster and i think a skilled rogue( please look beyond my ilvl , came back a week ago) would be a perfect fit. Raid times are also perfect for me and il be able to have 100% attendance.
What is your raiding experience this expansion?: I took my break after Uldir M launched so not something notable
When did you start playing WoW?: I ve been playing this game since i was a kid 12 years ago when i leveled my first char to level 20 by only killing mobs( didnt know what a quest was). And with time fell in love with the game, with the concept of theorycrafting and striving to min max and be the best. I always had problems to clear end game content because of exams. But now that i have finished uni i am looking to raid again and see things through. As a hobby i go swimming to relax and lifting weights.
Do you have a reliable PC & connection?: Yes , optic fibre and all that , i dont have issues with connection or pc.
Are you comfortable speaking on Discord?: Yes, have an working mic and dont shy away to use it if the guild needs me to.
Do you know anyone here who can vouch for you?: No but i hope to meet all soon.
Anything you would like to add?: The only thing i would like to add is to look beyond my item level when evaluating me and to give me a chance to prove myself. I am 99% sure i will not disappoint you. Kind regards and thank you for taking the time to read my application, David
Sov
Daily Management [DM]
Daily Management [DM]
Battle tag: sov#2531

Re: Application from Yahuei - Rogue

Post by Sov » 04 Feb 2019, 12:32

Hey @Yahuei, thank you for applying to Santa Maria. Sadly we have to decline your application as we are currently not recruiting any melee and are running double rogue already. We wish you the best of luck in your search for a new guild.

Regards,

Sov.