Application from Akopovic - Shaman

Akopovic
Battle tag: Akopovic#2970

Application from Akopovic - Shaman

Post by Akopovic » 29 Aug 2018, 21:24

A user, Akopovic, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Character name: Akopovic
Class: Shaman
Why should we choose you and what is your reason for applying?:
For the most part I get along with everyone, so I usually fit in very well with the rest of members in the guilds I'm in.

I also consider myself a pretty good player, not only DPS output and tactic wise, but my general awareness of what the other raiders are doing and how they are positioned, which allows me to react quickly to different situations

I also learn quickly from my mistakes, and I probably wont make the same mistake twice.

I also use my class's toolkit extensively, do a lot of research on my class/spec, and I try to always be one of the best at the spec I'm playing

I also like doing optional "raids" like boost runs, or more relaxed heroic/normal raids to help gear up alts/socials. To get more involved in the community in the guild.
Battle tag: Akopovic#2970
Raid Role (healer/DPS/tank): Ranged DPS
Link to armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... e/Akopovic
Link to wow progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... t/Akopovic
Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4 (Not sure if this links to the right one, had to dig around for antorus logs)
Link a screenshot of your raid-UI (imgur.com): (I did some work on my UI after legion progression was over, so I linked the older UI in a raid, and also the new UI with weakaura setup.
Most notable alt (link armory): At the moment all my alts are level 110, but I am planning on leveling one soon, I can play most of the ranged DPS classes pretty well, and that is also my preferred role, so I'm open to level whatever the guild needs the most.
Why are you leaving your current/last guild?: I just felt like I didn't fit in with the guild anymore. I was always one of the "core guys" that was always around and got along with everyone. Then about 2 months ago I had to go to the hospital for about 4 weeks and when I came back it just didnt feel the same way as it did before, and ever since I got back its just kept getting more obvious to me that I need to find a new home, and I dont want to start any drama by leaving in the middle of progression, so thats why I want to find a new home now before the raid comes out.
Why do you want to join Santa Maria?: From what I've read about you guys you seem like a guild that knows when to have fun and be more relaxed, and when to be serious and focus on progression, which is exactly what I'm looking for.
What is your raiding experience this expansion?: For legion: 11/11m antorus, and all the other bosses on heroic with a few mythic bosses thrown in. (I had quite a few breaks in legion)
When did you start playing WoW?: Around black temple patch in BC.
Do you have a reliable PC & connection?: Yes
Are you comfortable speaking on Discord?: Yes, not a problem at all
Do you know anyone here who can vouch for you?: No, I don't
Anything you would like to add?: I just felt like I didn't fit in with the guild anymore. I was always one of the "core guys" that was always around and got along with everyone. Then about 2 months ago I had to go to the hospital for about 4 weeks and when I came back it just didnt feel the same way as it did before, and ever since I got back its just kept getting more obvious to me that I need to find a new home, and I dont want to start any drama by leaving in the middle of progression, so thats why I want to find a new home now before the raid comes out. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I hope to hear back from you guys :)
Sov
Officer
Officer
Battle tag: sov#2531

Re: Application from Akopovic - Shaman

Post by Sov » 29 Aug 2018, 23:39

Hey Akapovic, thank you for your interest in Santa Maria. At the moment we are only searching for a Death Knight (DPS), so we sadly have to decline your application, best of luck in your search for a suitable guild.

Regards,

Sov.