Application from Boringheals - -Social spot-

HeavyHeals
Battle tag: Boringheals#2289

Application from Boringheals - -Social spot-

Post by HeavyHeals » 07 Nov 2018, 19:23

A user, Boringheals, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Character name: Boringheals
Class: -Social spot-
Why should we choose you and what is your reason for applying?:
Hello!

Thank you for taking your time to review this application! I have been a long WoW player, started in TBC, but because i was too young back then, i played on private servers most of my WoW career, where i played PvP mostly and some PvE content. My retail experience starts in 2014, when i started playing WoD, raided a bit but settled in for gold grind as that was a great way for me to play the game for free.

I have raided HM HC as a brew monk, skipped blackrock foundry, joined a guild in hfc, did 5/13, they disbanded, i joined another guild on their second week of Archimonde farm, and stuck with them until late nighthold.
Legion experience: Besides from M+ farming and selling the runs (which i'd like to start doing again in bfa), i have done EN M, ToV 2/3, nighthold 8/10 (quit on elisande progress as my university was time consuming), skipped ToS, left that guild to join a casual guild to make a community (i'm a small streamer, and i hope that doesn't bother you, i like to make people laugh whenever i can), and progressed up to aggramar in antorus where i stopped again as the guild went on a break.

That same guild when i came back in bfa, lied to me about raiding and M+ and alienated me (lied about time of start, as they have changed it, telling me they will join/accept me in M+ when that started, which didn't happen and i waited for them, and the alienation came from i don't know where, i felt alone in the guild), so i left them, valid reason in my eyes.

After that long intro (i'm sorry, i'm not a man of few words), i come to the point of the reason for applying, which is that i'd like a social guild to accept me as a social member so i can learn more classes and specs to play as i would like to do so, to have great time (whether in jokes or in serious raiding/dungeons/etc), to meet new people as that is always exciting, and to join a community that has respect to all of their members as that is also very important, as i have respect for the community i'm joining.

About choosing me... Well, some things i can say about me are, if i'm excited about the game, i'm willing to put my time and effort in it (more so than usual), to crack a few awkward jokes, to be goofy, and serious when it's needed, and ready for anything, be it raid/M+ ready with pots, flasks, strats, etc, and to be understanding of criticism of any kind. I'm a positive person overall, and that's what i like being surrounded with.

Thank you so much for sharing your time to read this application! I'm off to leveling now ^^

Kind regards,
Boringheals

PS: I'll be probably name switching in some time to HeavyHeals, thank you again for reading the application!
Battle tag: Boringheals#2289
Raid Role (healer/DPS/tank): All
Link to armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oringheals
Link to wow progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... oringheals
Link to logs: //
Link a screenshot of your raid-UI (imgur.com):
Most notable alt (link armory): //
Why are you leaving your current/last guild?: Last guild lied to me about raids and alienated me from any community events
Why do you want to join Santa Maria?: Sorry, i didn't see this question before i filled it in above. I hope you don't mind me not duplicating the answers, thank you!
What is your raiding experience this expansion?: normal pug, hc 3/8 pug. I've left the guild the first week of raiding
When did you start playing WoW?: November 2007
Do you have a reliable PC & connection?: Yes
Are you comfortable speaking on Discord?: Of course
Do you know anyone here who can vouch for you?: Unfortunately, I do not know anyone. Would like to get to know anyone!
Anything you would like to add?: Thank you again for taking your time to read this application!
Sov
Officer
Officer
Battle tag: sov#2531

Re: Application from Boringheals - -Social spot-

Post by Sov » 08 Nov 2018, 19:16

Hey @HeavyHeals, while we do appreciate the effort to apply as a social, we only invite socials if they are friends of a guildie and I doubt we could offer what you seek regardless, as a social here we have not much to offer you as we do not organise alt-runs at the moment, nor any events socials could attent.

I hope you find a suitable guild, regards,

Sov.